Quantcast

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

work it wednesday: red jeggings


Gap Jeggings
Moto-Jacket (old) {similar}
Heels Forever21
Tank Ted Baker
Necklaces: Forever21 {similar}, DIY

I cannot get over how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new colored denim. It is such a breeze to transform these colored jeggings from weekend wear to date night and everywhere in between.


I definitely have been working these pants - but maybe I need to step out of my red + white + gray comfort zone. I just don't know what other colors to wear it with. Red + Yellow = McDonald's, Red + Green = Christmas, Red + Purple = royalty, Red + Brown = gross.
I am thinking that Red + Pink, Red + Camel, Red + Blue or Red + Red 
might be interesting combos to explore too. 

{preppy sweater, girlie rocker, weekend casual}

What do you think? 
Have you been working some colored denim lately?
xx
Jessica

10 comments:

  1. you should! they are seriously so super comfy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at the Gap and you make me want to buy these tomorrow! 

    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Red jeggings + chambray is my favorite combo of late! Maybe green will be next! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my red jeggings! I like to wear them with a black and white check shirt. Also, red and camel is a great combo! Red and navy is great. Any shade of blue really. Try a robin's egg blue or something. The perfect thing to pop on a dreary mid-winter day. I really want some green jeans now. I think I could pull it off. I lust over them every time I'm at anthropologie or urban. Maybe I can find a cheaper version at Target, though. Just in case I don't want to commit. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! you never know - I am pushing my 50 year old mother into colored pants... almost have her convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! i added some more red pant + colored blouse combos, and included some inspiration links. Red+Blue is tricky, but I think it totally works! even if it just just my overly loved chambray shirt! ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not tried red jeans yet- but you look amazing! I think I'm too old to wear these. Damn! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have really similar ones from Zara and I love love love them- they make any outfit instantly more fun :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you! i added some more red pant + colored blouse combos, and included some inspiration links. Red+Blue is tricky, but I think it totally works! even if it just just my overly loved chambray shirt! ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soo cute in your rocker outfit! Red + Navy can work if the navy is in small doses so you don't look like the flag. :) As soon as my budget allows I need to snatch up some color denim!

    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!!
xx