Quantcast

Monday, April 16, 2012

overdressed

Ty and I celebrated two and a half years together this past weekend by visiting an observatory and wine bar ... you could say I kind of like the guy...
Nothings says a night out viewing the polar ice caps of Mars and a phase of Venus like a girlie floral skirt, with T-straps and glitter! (Doug the Pug approves!)
{ Boutique Dress (this one is so perfect for Spring/Summer) // Gianni Bini Heels (scored on SUPER sale from Dillard's) (love these) // J.Crew Clutch (similar) }
::This is my life philosophy as well::
{via}
How was your weekend?
I am still recovering from moving on Saturday (ok Ty did most of the work, but it was tough!)
xx
Jessica

P.S. For those of you who are new around here, WELCOME!
I hope you will stay and peek around a bit

Here's what I have been up to lately:
- I just completed my first 30X30 Remix Challenge
- I spilled the beans on what I carry in my medium-sized purse
- I have been "spring-ifying" some fall clothes
- I moved. Yay for a new place to decorate, boo for not knowing where my clothes are!
- I am dreaming of neons for warmer weather

21 comments:

  1. Ohhh you look SO pretty - that outfit seems perfect for your evening out :) Hope the move went well!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love happy coincidences
    Thank you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your anniversary! it's so fun to go out & celebrate :) 

    what a beautiful dress!!!

    hope you had a great weekend! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter. amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is perfect!  I love your finishing touches, especially the heels and lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, so glad you stopped by my blog earlier so I could come over heer and check your domain out.  You have FAB style, and I would kill for your closet! :)  I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great anniversary!  that dress is so pretty...love the mesh detailing at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cute! & it looks lovely paired with a red lip

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so pretty. You look beautiful!
    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! My mom picked out the dress... and I couldn't believe how cute it was! haha (no offense Mom)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats girl! that is such a pretty dress!!! 

    Sara 
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica...crazy to hear that we have such similar lives.  So do you still work at Vanderbilt?  Shoot met an email when you have time, would love to grab coffee sometime....J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dress love it
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey twinkie:)  Looking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty lady! I love this on you!  And I agree... you can never be too overdressed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!!
xx