Quantcast

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

trends that make you go hmm... summer neutrals

I am personally a huge fan of Summer Neutrals (and even neutrals for Spring too!). When it gets hot, one of my favorite ways to chill out is with a subdued color palette. Summer neutrals are perfect for music festivals, weddings (just NOT white!), grilling out with friends, or relaxing pool/beach-side.

I found this "old school" pin that I tore out of InStyle last summer, and also rounded-up some of my favorite picks currently in stores (oh how I wish the internet was my closet!)
{ via InStyle May 2011 Issue } 
{ via InStyle May 2011 Issue } 

White, tan, blush, cream... so refreshing in the warmer months! 
Dress your neutrals up with metallics, or rock them out with neons!
See all of my summer neutral picks (and more!) here... 
Have you heard of Currently Obsessed? I just started a collection, and I hope you will "stalk" my Obsession board (again, if only the internets were my closet)! 
I will try to keep my collection current with mostly affordable, chic, pieces with a few lust worthy save-your-pennies items thrown in there too!

xx
Jessica

10 comments:

  1. The knit in the middle is from Old Navy, and it is on my list to get this weekend! They have been having some amazing pieces lately... and at those prices!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, gold looks so luxe paired with subtle neutral! (one of my favorite decor combinations is white/ivory with gold too!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! story of my life! A Tide-to-go pen is with me at all times! I have gotten pretty great at getting red wine out of things by now though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love playing around and mixing up with different neutrals; adding in a hint of gold works a treat! Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love neutrals but i spill all sorts on them x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love neutrals!! :)

    Lischen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I need some of those knits! Simply amazing! 

    xx,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, neutrals are so fresh and cooling for the warmer months! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all of the neutrals. I have never seen Currently Obsessed- Thanks for sharing! :) Keep in touch! 

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm.... mmmmm.... love them too!  Great picks here... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!!
xx